TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Monday, April 24, 2006

Excellent News, Provided Someone Isn't Yanking My Chain

Hello Readers, My Dear Sweet Readers,

I received this in my inbox recently, and felt compelled to share it with you. You, the vast throngs of the great unwashed with access to a computer, and access to the internet. Those of you, the cultural elite, who still regularly peruse my site, hoping for any wit or wisdom to be deposited from my pen, who kept their hopes up despite total lack of updates for a couple months.

To witt:



Hi

My name is ALFIE FALCKENBACH and I am the producer and owner of the 2 HUBBLE BUBBLE albums, and yes, I'm going to re-release them later this year, because I'm tired of fans being ripped and paying hundred Dollars or more for bootlegs!
We'll probably put both albums on one audio compact disc.

Best regards,

ALFIE FALCKENBACH




Well, I hope someone is pretending to be Mister Falckenbach in a misguided attempt to get my hopes up, fool, or confuse me. But I have a good feeling that this news is correct and true, and that the bootleggers will be foiled, and moneies properly installed in the rightful coffers via the magic of a legitimate release.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home