TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Saturday, June 11, 2005

People Like You Should Be Shot, And Nobody Will Feel Anything But Happiness When You In The Ground

Anyone out there on MySpace?

There all these bulletin thingamajigs where you can post whatever hoo-hah to whomever your friends are. For all the ones advertising shows, or upcoming parties, or the death of a celebrity or whathaveyou, you get surveys, random remarks, jokes lists, etc. However, you also get assholes who post chain letters, where if you don't forward it to ten of your friends, ostensibly something bad will happen to you, if the tide of fortune receding enough where you have casual electronic acquaintances with that are dumb enough to post it wasn't bad enough already.

What is even worse, and I've seen quite a few these from adult human beings who walk among us, is along the lines of...

MYSPACE HAS TOO MANY MEMBERS! INACTIVE ACCOUNTS ARE RAMPANT, AND THEY MAY HAVE TO SHUT DOWN. UNLESS YOU POST A BULLETIN WITHIN 24 HOURS YOUR ACCOUNT IS GOING TO BE DELETED! PLEASE POST!!!

I get these regularly, and I don't have many friends. What kind of person believes such bullshit? How fucking dumb are we? Your brain is a muscle, folks, and even cursory examination will tell you that too many of us have brains that are sitting in front of the television drinking milkshakes. It's just sad. I talked to a teenager the other day. I have no hope for humanity.

Why can't more stupid people fall victim to violent crime?

Oh, someone sent me The Willowz record in the mail the other day. I have yet to listen to it, but after getting a gander at the cover art, I have a feeling I am going to want to murder them all with an axe, critically speaking.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home