TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Friday, May 13, 2005

You Know What I Really, Really Enjoy Eating?

Pastrami. I am eating some right now. Goes great with beer and listening to the Brainbombs. I love pastrami. I suppose I should be doing something more productive on a Friday night, but I can imagine anything else being more enjoyable.

Also, you know what gives me the fucking creeps? The new Burger King Commercials with the strange King Guy, expressionless and covered with lacquer and pushing burgers. What kind of braindead worthless dimwits are running the show over there? Fuck.

Is The Fatals CD in print? I keep getting people telling me about how great they are, and I haven't heard shit. I'll be dipped in shit if I am going to track down a bunch of singles from obscure European labels like the common asshole, I'd rather just buy a single (wow, lookit the pun!) comp.

Did a new Terminal Boredom Column today, it wasn't very well done.

Plastic Bud Light bottles? Believe me, I have obscenely low standards when it comes to drinking (even Winos will recoil in disgust at my habits), but I have to draw the line at Bud Light out of a plastic bottle. I have some self respect you know.

I have (two months ago) resumed my habit of smoking reams and reams of pot. It leads to quiet reflection rather then trenchant self hatred, so I think it's healthy.

I don't really feel like writing, but feel like doing something productive. Fuck it. Back to the Pastrami, 'Obey', and the bottles of Fosters.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home