TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Look Who Had Two Updates In One Fucking Day

ME. That's right, me.

I have decided, if nobody sends me a record to review in the next two weeks, I am going to start mounting weekly tirades against bands who I think deserve it, ridiculing them mercilessly. I will also try to poke fun at their families and friends. I will do my best to humiliate them, and try to be as cruel and sadistic as I can possibly be. There are some people and organizations I would very much like to make other people laugh and/or wince at their expense (I am looking at you, Dirtnap). Trust me on this: I don't like making friends, and I enjoy hurting people needlessly. In fact, hearing that I made someone upset, or hurt them personally makes me feel really good. So, if you are in a band, send me a record to review for Terminal Boredom or this site, and not only will you be opening yourself open to, as I said, fair and honest critical evaluation by yours truly (you may very well get a good review, too, provided you don't suck shit), but you will also save a lot of lesser people's feelings.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home