TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Thursday, January 27, 2005

My Personal Space

So, I joined Myspace a few weeks (or was it months?) ago, and didn't really do anything with it. Now I have a few friends. A few times I have simply perused profiles of people (if you must know, usually random young, pretty female people), and asked them to become my friends. I was amazed at how easy it was. I wasn't doing this out of any kind of lascivious purposes or because I am operating under the delusion that said young, pretty females are going to become so enraptured with my line of jive that they will traverse multiple states for a piece of my action (having said that, I wouldn't mind if that occurred), especially from someone that has such a (justified) low opinion of my own face as to not include it, but I was curious as to how choosey people were in picking their friends. Either not very, or I am just a charmer. I'm leaning towards the former.

If you'd like to add me, and risk scorn and derision amongst the web community, search under 'Phil Honolulu'. My current life goal is to try to date more, via Myspace, and I will let you know how it goes. Hopefully it will read like Penthouse 'Letters', but I imagine 'Hunger' would be a more apt comparison (just with more food).

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home