TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I Am Not Going To Try To Provide Any Valuable Insights

A BAND I REALLY LIKE:

The Rolling Stones

A BAND I DO NOT LIKE AT ALL:

Korn

A DIRECTOR WHOSE WORK I CONSISTENTLY ENOY:

Don Siegel

A DIRECTOR WHOSE WORK I DO NOT LIKE AT ALL:

Brett Ratner

A WRITER I ENJOY:

H.L. Menken

A WRITER I DO NOT ENJOY:

Dean Koontz

AN ACTOR I LIKE:

Warren Oates

AN ACTOR I DO NOT LIKE:

Freddy Prinze Jr.

A TELEVISION PROGRAM I REALLY ENJOY:

The Twilight Zone

A TELEVISION PROGRAM I DO NOT ENJOY:

Friends

A PLAY I REALLY LIKE:

Rhinoceros

A PLAY I DO NOT LIKE:

Cats

AN AWARD THAT IS AN HONOR TO WIN:

Nobel Prize (Any)

AN AWARD THAT IS NOT AN HONOR TO WIN:

A Billboard Music Award (Any)

A CAR I WOULD CONSIDER PURCHASING:

Corvette Stingray

A CAR I WOULD NOT CONSIDER PURCHASING:

Toyota Scion

AN ALBUM I LIKE:

Ascension

AN ALBUM I DO NOT LIKE:

Jock Jams, Vol. 3

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home