TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Monday, January 31, 2005

Guess What?

I don't feel like writing anything today.

Curious, do people just keep hitting 'Next Blog' until they find one, read it, and then give the person shit when they find something objectionable? That doesn't sound like much fun at all. Perhaps those people should write their own blogs, to see how difficult it is. That was a joke. I know it wasn't funny, but I wrote it down anyway, what are you going to do about it? Anyway, how is blogging supposed to work? I thought it was a free way to post stuff, a way to have a website without that Geocities bullshit or having to learn programming. Are you supposed to make friends with other bloggers and have links to their blogs? Are you supposed to have other people come and read your blog? Do people come and cruise these things out of some kinda quasi anthropological voyeurism, looking for people's diaries and private thoughts? Can you post anything? Can I put the manifesto for my hate group up on here? What about those security plans for the airport that I was selling to that guy? Are there some hardworking, bleary eyed, depressed drones from Blogger headquarters looking at shit like this right now? Alright, fuck it, my creative well is running very low today. Find something else to read.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home