TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Further Explanation About My Conclusion Regarding Firemen

Like many absurdly macho activities (wrestling, football, the rodeo) something about being a Fireman just seems really gay to me. A bunch of guys that live in a house that cook for each other, whip each other with bath towels, lounge around in their underwear, and slide down a greased pole. This is when they aren't busy grabbing a big phallic hose shooting liquid or all sleeping in the same room. So yes, for all my former tormentors who talked about aspirations to be a fireman to 'save lives' and 'bang chicks after I saved them' in between throwing me into pineapple patches, dropping sand down the back of my pants, or covering me with surf wax, I just wanted to mention how gay your lifestyle is. Think about it.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home