TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Monday, December 20, 2004

Something That Bothers Me

Irrational hatred of cell phones. Christ almighty, get over your Luddite high horse, would ya? Saturday I was in a record store and my cell phone rang at the smug scumhole behind the counter said really loud: 'we don't allow cell phones in here', to general chuckles all around. Yeah, I'm a big square because I own a mobile phone. Some whopping comedic insight and rapier sharp wit you displayed, jerk. What the hell am I supposed to do, act embarrassed, ashamed? Who gives a shit if my fucking phone rings? I'm in a goddamned record store here, not at a fucking funeral. You shitheads are the ones blasting lousy music and if my boss calls me to tell me I have to be in a few hours early on Monday, what the fuck is it you?

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home