TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Phil Honolulu, Columnist

Yep, some of the folks at online music mag Terminal Boredom asked me to contribute, and not in the good way that would get my a lot of free records, either. Nope, they asked me to be a columnist. So, last night I sat down and wrote the fucker out, without a clear plan of what I was going to do. Going over what I wrote this morning, trying in vain to eliminate all the typos before I emailed it off to the Editor, I got a chance to self evaluate it. The verdict? I think it lacks focus and rambles around with no clear purpose (and I'm not trying to fish for reassurance). But fuck it, I'm doing it for free. I think the staff may have wanted me so I could be offensive, contradictory, and cruel to everyone, but that will have to wait until next time. The deadline is not for a day or two, but I wanted to get it over with. I don't have the slightest when it'll be up.

But, watch for it. Or don't, I don't give a shit.

Also, I think I'm going to eliminate comment boxes, because it's getting real tiring. I guess I could go with the whole 'if you give in, they win' type train of thought, but a glimpse into the type of correspondence I get as a penalty for taking the time out of my day to write this bullshit is probably enough for most people. Maybe I won't delete them. I don't know. I'm indecisive today.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home