TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Thursday, December 02, 2004

I've Grown To Enjoy Ham

Weeks of eating ham have had me recognizing subtleties I've never noticed before, and my recent lunch sandwich was just delicious. Usually if eat too much of a single type of food, I get sick of it, but for some reason ham is an exception. Work has been kind of slower lately, thankfully. I think if I get off early enough I'm going to go to the bookstore and treat myself to a new book. There hasn't been anything I've read about that has caught my eye as such (and I don't think there are any especially notable new music books hitting the shelves) but I think I'll go and search around.

By the way, I recently got a haircut, and my hairline has been receding at such a rapid rate that one haircut has made the difference between my hairline being obviously receding to receding horrifically. I asked the goddamned Barber to just take a little off, and before I could scream in terror she had already trimmed a big chunk. It's pretty sobering to look in the mirror and realize that it is only going to get worse, and wasn't anything to write home about to begin with.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home