TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I Joined MySpace

I have yet to fill out the profile or upload a photo. I had three bagles this morning (with cream cheese) but I am still hungry. Right now my only friend is some happy asshole I've never met named Tom, so if anyone else wants to become my friend, feel free to do so.

I'm going to do some more music posts this week I think, on Tyrannosaurus Rex, Messthetics, and some other stuff that I've been listening to lately. There are some movies I want to see, which I will dutifully review as well.

I have to do my Xmas shopping soon, and then mail that shit away on the wings of Fed Ex to Hawaii (the only people I am getting gifts for are my parents). I'm going to do it online, but I have no idea what to get them.

Last night I went home and laid in bed for from about seven, until I fell asleep past midnight. It was great.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home