TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Why Don't You Just Kill Me And Get It Over With

Driving into work already sucks, but having to drive in in physical pain is just excessive. It hurts my gut to fold up to sit in my car seat, in hurts my palms to touch the steering wheel, and it tears at the scab on my chin whenever I turn my head. If one more person at work asks what happens to me, then laughs, followed by a chuckle/apology, I'm going take a vow of silence.

In keeping with my recent theme of disregarding people's accomplishments for no real reason (I don't even enjoy it), let me offer another (obvious) band;

The Detroit Cobras

Goddamn, do they suck or what? Predictable, uninteresting arrangements of covers you can see coming a mile away. Remember, a good voice does not a good singer make. I actually had one of their records upon other people's recommendations (it just proves to me that people are untrustworthy), despite the good taste to cover The Oblivians 'Bad Man', the rest of the record sadly struggles along like a mule stuck in the mud. An old sick mule, with a broken leg.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home