TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Things I Have To Look Forward To

1. My rent increasing while my pitiful 'salary' remains the same.

2. Getting up early everyday, save for weekends where I have nothing to do except get drunk, and vacation time that I spend alone in my apartment watching lousy television I do not find even slightly amusing.

3. Be surrounded by people I despise so much it has has physically manifested itself in a nasty rash.

4. Crushing, abject loneliness.

5. Inevitable disease, health problems, senility, and death.

6. Terrorist attacks.

7. Observing people in America getting fatter and dumber.

8. Observing the wide-scale loss in quality of music, film, and art.

9. Bankruptcy as my debt steadily increases every month, despite my subsistence level living conditions.

10. Watching family members get old and die.

There are some other things I have to look forward to, but I cannot currently think of any.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home