TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Sunday, November 07, 2004

I Got A Response Already

From mizzcool_420:



hiya mOtHA-FUCKA!
i'm a german, Shithead! FUCK YOU YOU FAGGOT-ASS!
i saw you picture, you one ugly faggot, no girl go out with you, fag!
don't liek GERMANS? Huch, fucker? EAT SHIT! germany is the
besty country in EUROPLE, best in THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD?
you ever even been there, ass? HUH ASS? I bet fucking NOT! hwat
the fuck you you know bout germany, faggot? GERMANS BE NICE.
not all faggots like you, i saw your fucking faty ass, fuckfag!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!! I"L FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Said female was actually not bad looking (she's 24), according to her profile, she is a college graduate and our profiles are 'a match'. Maybe I just lack faith in romance, but I don't think our relationship will work out.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home