TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Friday, November 26, 2004

I Burnt My Finger

I was trying to fry a turkey for the first time and without using my noggin, stuck my finger in hot grease to confirm that it was indeed hot. I know how stupid that sounds, and like I said, I wasn't thinking, I just wanted to know if the grease was hot and the thing was working correctly... So I jabbed my finger in hot peanut oil before pulling it out and wondering if my Mom had been an intravenous drug user while I was a fetus. I liberally applied neosporin and wrapped it in a paper towel, but my right pointer finger is now blistered pretty badly and it makes it difficult to type.

Fried turkey is great, I recommend it.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home