TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Monday, November 15, 2004

Got Another Personal Ad Reply

This is it, I'll withold her name:

pHiL

holla! holla! what are you passionate about? i like fashion. i study itr and i sew. used to act in movies but I dIdN'T LiKee The COMPEtTitioN! y'know??? looking for a MAN who don't got no bullshit! no how to treat a girkl right! sick of lies! i am a christian and have faith in GOD, and JESUS. do you love jesus? I do! i do!! i don;t like books, i love TV - spongebobn and reality TV and annything on spike TYV and music videos. I love myusic! i wish i could sing! i sing in the shower but it don't soung veryu good! anywya gotta go on compyter at friends house write me back byee

She's not bad looking, but she is a dimwit. I don't know if I should keep corrosponding with her. I used to think my grammer and writing abilities were pretty poor, but now I don't feel so bad.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home