TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Friday, October 08, 2004

Ten Favorite Country Teasers Songs, as of tonight

I am so glad to be away from work. I decided to treat myself and ate an entire pizza. There was a party a few stories up in my building. I could hear the godawful music drifting down the stairwell. I walked in, didn't recognize a single soul, and managed to carry back a bottle of wine by holding it against my side and blocking it from view with my forearm. It's pretty good so far. I'm almost done and am thinking about going down to the store to get some beer.

Ten Favorite Country Teasers Songs

1. Success
2. Tough Luck On Jock
3. Getaway
4. Country Fag
5. Bitches' Fuck-Off
6. Boycott The Studio
7. Black Change
8. Deaths
9. Song Of The White Feather Club Secretary
10. Get Your Hole

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home