TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Spit In My Eyes

In addition to all the other thing I am just no good at such as; tolerance of other people's behavior, getting along with members of the opposite sex, making friends, making a good impression, watching my weight, working in any capacity, reading more then four words a minute, not sweating constantly, retaining a memory for more then half an hour, holding my alcohol, keeping my mouth shut at appropriate times, getting rid of my anger in a constructive fashion, rolling with punches, figuring out ways to spending my free time, and writing a blog ostensibly to review records, I am no fucking good at phone sales. After our phone guy got some kind of strange sickness (I hope it's fatal, and you would too if you had ever met the 'person'), I was unchained from the copier to temporarily take over the phone. I'm horrible. I can't make a single sale. I get hung up on constantly. I stutter. I sound unconfident. I am unconfident. I think I have had every person in the company come by to remind me that I am doing poorly. It just makes you wonder, why do people think of suicide as some tragic thing? I you have a miserable life, with prospects for the future ranging from dismal to none, what's the big goddamned deal if you stick your head in the oven? Too bad mine's an electric.

Listened to Marvin Rainwater today, great stuff.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home