TELL YOUR MOM I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY HER, HAD THE RIMJOB BEEN OF HIGHER QUALITY

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Drinking At Work

Tried it today.

It kind of worked. Drank vodkas and cokes all day. People didn't seem any the wiser. In fact, everyone seemed far more tolerable. Since my work doesn't include anything taxing, mentally, physically, or otherwise (except the whole 'tolerance' aspect in terms of myself vs. my vile coworkers) drinking actually improved it. Ride home was a tad shaky (and had to pull over to piss in an old jack in the box cup, which I dutifully flung out of the window upon completion), otherwise, a very successful endeavor. I hate my job from the depths of my soul. You know those Monk in that protested Vietnam by pouring gasoline on themselves and burning to cinders without so much as batting an eyelash? They liked the Vietnam war more then I like my job. Gonna get more soused tomorrow.

Am I the only one that thinks Lightning Bolt's records are pointless, wankey noodaling? It's all so sad, after the hard to beat chaotic epiphany of the superb live show, the records sound like a whole lot of other boring noise bands. You drink at work, you come to conclusions like that. I'll mull it over a bit, see how I feel when I haven't been sucking down sugar and discount vodka all day long.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home